New Students take 3 classes for $25!
Register* for the current Session of Adult/Teen Yoga before your 3rd class & pay only $12 per class!!
Rates & Promotions:
*Save money by signing up and paying for a complete session in advance! Early Bird Session Tuition is based on $12 per class.
For example, you can come once a week for a 13 week session for $156 (that’s $91 in savings). To receive the Early Bird rate, payments must be received before completion of 3rd class. (Remainder of the session will be pro-rated.) Otherwise, Regular Tuition is based on $15 per class.
New Student Promotion:
Take your first 3 classes for $25. Free mat rental with your 1st class!
Pay Now with PayPal!
Call for class availability & to schedule your 1st class. (2nd & 3rd classes must be taken within 1 month of the 1st. New Student Promotion applies to regular weekly adult/teen classes only. Workshops, special events and children’s programs have separate rates.)
*Students enrolled for the session will have access to our Members Only Private Facebook Group which will periodically have prerecorded yoga classes posted. These videos will remain there for you to access and use to practice at home anytime.
* Students enrolled for the session will have free access to the pop-up Community Classes offered via Zoom.
*Take advantage of the benefits of being enrolled for the session. Save money while making a commitment to give back to yourself. Complement your weekly practice and save more money on Workshops & Special Classes by registering for those when you sign up for the session. (Advance registration & payment are required for all Workshops and Special Classes. Sorry, no refunds for missed Workshops or Special Classes.)
Space may be limited. Please text to reserve your spot: 603-247-5263.
*Drop-Ins for teen/adult weekly classes only
Cash or check only. (Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.)
* Please arrive a few minutes early to your first class. (For both in-person & online classes.)
* Classes are ongoing and students may begin at anytime. Sessions run with the seasons.
* If you are enrolled for a session, and you are unable to attend a class, you are required to give a minimum of 2 hours notice in order to be able to make-up your class at another time. Please text 603-247-5263, e-mail Arielle@NaharYoga.com or leave a voicemail. You must schedule to make-up any missed classes within the current session.
* If you have scheduled to attend a class as a Drop-In or as part of the New Student Promotion, and you are unable to attend class, you are required to give a minimum of 2 hours notice in order to avoid being “charged” for the class. Please e-mail Arielle@NaharYoga.com or text or call the studio cell 603-247-5263 and leave a message.