New Students take 3 classes for $25!
Register* for the current Session of Adult/Teen Yoga before your 3rd class & pay only $12 per class!!
Rates & Promotions:
*Save money by signing up and paying for a complete session in advance! Early Bird Session Tuition is based on $12 per class.
For example, you can come once a week for a 13 week session for $156 (that’s $91 in savings). To receive the Early Bird rate, payments must be received before completion of 3rd class. (Remainder of the session will be pro-rated.) Otherwise, Regular Tuition is based on $15 per class.
New Student Promotion:
Take your first 3 classes for $25. Free mat rental with your 1st class!
Pay Now with PayPal!
Call for class availability & to schedule your 1st class. (2nd & 3rd classes must be taken within 1 month of the 1st. New Student Promotion applies to regular weekly adult/teen classes only. Workshops, special events and children’s programs have separate rates.)
*Students enrolled for the session will have access to our Members Only Private Facebook Group which will periodically have live-streamed yoga classes. These videos will remain there for you to access and use to practice at home anytime.
* Students enrolled for the session will have free access to the pop-up Community Classes offered via Zoom.
*Take advantage of the benefits of being enrolled for the session. Save money while making a commitment to give back to yourself. Complement your weekly practice and save more money on Workshops & Special Classes by registering for those when you sign up for the session. (Advance registration & payment are required for all Workshops and Special Classes. Sorry, no refunds for missed Workshops or Special Classes.)
Space may be limited. Please text to reserve your spot: 603-247-5263.
*Drop-Ins for teen/adult weekly classes only
Cash or check only. (Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.)
* Please arrive a few minutes early to your first class. (For both in-person & online classes.)
* Classes are ongoing and students may begin at anytime. Sessions run with the seasons.
* If you are enrolled for a session, and you are unable to attend a class, you are required to give a minimum of 2 hours notice in order to be able to make-up your class at another time. Please text 603-247-5263, e-mail Arielle@NaharYoga.com or leave a voicemail. You must schedule to make-up any missed classes within the current session.
* If you have scheduled to attend a class as a Drop-In or as part of the New Student Promotion, and you are unable to attend class, you are required to give a minimum of 2 hours notice in order to avoid being “charged” for the class. Please e-mail Arielle@NaharYoga.com or text or call the studio cell 603-247-5263 and leave a message.