- It is best to practice on an empty stomach.
- Arrive well-hydrated. (Drink water before and after class, but remember, a regular practice of drinking water is the best way to stay hydrated.)
- Bring a “sticky” yoga mat, water, and a towel. You may be able to purchase, borrow or rent one if you do not have your own, but please ask for availability.
- If you are new, please set up your mat towards the middle or back of the studio.
- Grab 2 blocks and a strap. These will be helpful for modifying and/or deepening your poses.
- Bring your spirit and an open heart!
- Please arrive 5 minutes early. You will need this time to get settled. Entering class after it has started is very disruptive. If you are late, please come in quietly.
- Please turn off cell phones & pagers.
- If there is a class in session before your class, please speak softly outside the studio. This time can also be part of your meditation and “yoga off the mat” practice.
- Remove your outdoor shoes before entering the practice space.
- Please leave your belongings in the designated area.
- Please stay the length of the entire practice. If you must leave early, please try to let the instructor know ahead of time; place your mat near the door and exit quietly before the last 10 minutes of class. Savasana is a time for meditation, an opportunity to take deep rest and allow your body to absorb all that you have learned in the practice.
Arielle is available for private, semi-private or corporate yoga sessions. To book an appointment or to schedule a YOGA TEA PARTY!, contact her at email@example.com.